Australian Underwater Products present the Mission One Dive Computer
Table of Contents
Design for the best diving experience
MISSION ONE is a powerful and intelligent dive computer. Its advanced alarm system provides effective vibration and on-screen notifications. By syncing with the ATMOS™️ App, you can view the Divesite’s GPS and keep your unforgettable diving stories. Sleek and robust construction, make it the most desirable dive companion to ensure your best diving experience.
Ultimate Diving Experience
- 1.2″ Hi-Res Color display, outstanding readability
- Vibration, Visual and Audible alarms.
- Constant backlight, ideal for murky and night dives.
- Easy to use menu with intuitive user interface.
- Multi-lingual adjustability.
- 100 Dives Memory in unit.
- Constant On-Screen Digital compass
- Easy to Set compass bearings.
- Mark entry and exit GPS locations.
- Divespot GPS guidance. (GPS does not work underwater)
- Mode: Air / Nitrox / Fredive / Gauge / Off
- Gas: Single gas (Oxygen 21-40%) Decompression model Bühlmann ZHL-16c (GF configurable)
- In-water activation
- Dive planner
- Depth & time alarm (10 sets for freediving mode)
- Alarm methods (Visual, Vibration and Audible Buzzer)
- Surface time
- No-Fly time
- Digital compass
- Freediving stopwatch
- Sunrise & Sunset times
- Residual tissue loading reset
Model: MISSION ONE (KD2)
Water resistance: 10ATM (100 m / 328 ft)
Measurements: 50.5 x 50.5 x 18mm
Weight: 90 g
Display type: 1.2”, sunlight-visible, transflective, hi-res color display
Bezel & Button material: Stainless steel 316L
Languages: EN,KO,JA,ZH-CN, ZH-TW
Logbook memory: 100 dives
Metric and imperial units: Yes
Watch band: Silicone, width 24mm
Diving (backlight off): Up to 40 hours
Diving (backlight mid): Up to 15 hours
Time mode: Up to 15 days
Turn on smart notification: Up to 10 days
Firmware upgradable: Yes (USB)
Click here for Scuba Diver ANZ issue 33